SEND ME PIX TO PUT IN THE SLIDE SHOW!!! SHARE YOUR RESULTS!!!

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Nov. 12: Back and Biceps

Today was a great day. I wouldn't suggest you do all of this unless you've been lifting a while and know that you're going to be sore tomorrow. My goal for the day was to get my back stronger and increase my lower back endurance.

Back and Bi's

Wide-grip Pull-ups: 3x12

Arnold Pull-overs: 5x5, heavy **I use a machine specifically made for this exercise; the video shows me using dumbbells


Wide-grip Pull-downs: 4x5, heavy

Flatbar Dumbbell Curls: 3x5 (heavier weight, increasing weight between sets), 3x7-10 (decreasing weight between sets

Close-grip Seated Rows: 3x12-15


Upper Bicep Curls: 3x12 **Don't let the arm go all the way down; focus on working the upper half of the bicep




Inclined Cable Rows: 3x15


Get at me…@Emoss225

No comments:

Post a Comment