SEND ME PIX TO PUT IN THE SLIDE SHOW!!! SHARE YOUR RESULTS!!!

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Nov. 4: Legs

Hello all,

back at this after a good long while. Hurt my shoulder so my lifts have been changed up a lot. Probably went overkill with the legs yesterday, but I can still walk fine today so no worries!

Legs

Squats: 2x10 light weight, 3x7 Heavy, 1x12 with as much weight as possible.
            **I used a small step to make sure I got down low enough

Superset
Quadriceps Curls: 3x5, 2x7, 1x as many as possible
Hamstring Curls: 3x7, 2x10, 1x as many as possible
**Do a set of quad curls, then hamstrings curls, back and forth

Heavy Smith Machine Calf-raises: 3x7
Light Calf-raises: 3x15

Front Squats: 3x10

I haven't posted for a month and I'm still getting hits?! Somebody hit me up!

my facebook:
www.facebook.com/evan.moss.77

No comments:

Post a Comment