SEND ME PIX TO PUT IN THE SLIDE SHOW!!! SHARE YOUR RESULTS!!!

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

7/23: Legs and Triceps

So, Monday I forgot to make a post. Then, Tuesday I started a post and forgot to finish. Womp. I really hit the legs hard today. I'll probably go back later and do cardio and abs after work.

This lift is focused more on building muscle. I did high reps on everything. When I work legs and tris again on Saturday, I'll be focusing more on weight. I had breakfast after this lift with just water before. For the heavier lift later in the week, I'll eat breakfast first.

Note: On sets of 10-12, the last 2 or 3 reps really burn and take a lot of effort. If you could easily do 15 reps, you need heavier weight

Pause Squats: squat down, hold for a 3 count, come up

Legs and Tris

15 minute warm-up: basketball

Squat warm-up: 2x12 (135 #s)

Pause Squats: 2x10 (185, 225 #s)

Squats [no pause]: 2x10 (225, 275 #s)

Seated DB Triceps Extensions: 3x12 (60, 75, 85 #s)


Triceps Superset: 3x12
Triceps Extensions w/ Rope
Triceps Extensions w/ Flatbar, palms up

Leg Superset: 4x12
Quad Curls
Hamstring Curls




No comments:

Post a Comment