SEND ME PIX TO PUT IN THE SLIDE SHOW!!! SHARE YOUR RESULTS!!!

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Let's get back to it...

Let's get back to it...

Enough people have asked me for workout tips lately to make this blog worthwhile again.

Please understand, there are many philosophies on how you should train. Half of what I do is focused on increasing strength and increasing muscle.

Currently, I'm trying to evaluate how I can manage low body fat levels (and the struggles that come with it) while having a full time job. I would like to do a body building competition later in the year. So now, most of my work outs are a bit faster paced with more total reps, working to lean myself out.

FYIIf someone asks me a question that I can't answer, I go to www.bodybuilding.com.

Recent Question:

Q: "Can you help me get lean?"
A: Eat clean, cut carbs, do cardio. Do what I do

No comments:

Post a Comment