SEND ME PIX TO PUT IN THE SLIDE SHOW!!! SHARE YOUR RESULTS!!!

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Oct. 1: Thighs and Bi's

Today was a trip. Last week, I told Zak (lifting partner) I could increase my max squat by 10 pounds per week. This is my first week actually tracking and proving myself right.

Someone just mentioned that you have to sign into something to leave a comment. I don't know how right that is, but if you care to comment, send me an email or something…facebook request or something to let me know that I might possibly almost be helping someone out! lol

EMoss225@gmail
www.facebook.com/evan.moss.77

Tomorrow, I'll get back to finding inspirational videos to put on here.

Don't cheat and be lazy on your squats like the rest of the world!

Legs and Biceps

Heavy Squats: 2x5 warm-up, 3x5 heavy
(205, 255, 315, 345, 375x3, 315x4) 
**Couldn't finish my last heavy set, so I dropped weight and did a few extra to make up for it



Leg Press: 3x15-20
(5 plates)

Seated DB Biceps Curls: 1x20, x15, x12
(25s, 30s, 35s)
**20 reps each arm so 40 total

Hamstring Curls: 3x12

ABS! Ha! I actually really did abs for a change today. 3 sets of 10 reps on this random ab crunch machine that I don't expect to ever see in another gym ever again. Abs are like the vegetables of the gym- gotta have em' but everyone hates them.


Make moves

No comments:

Post a Comment