SEND ME PIX TO PUT IN THE SLIDE SHOW!!! SHARE YOUR RESULTS!!!

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Oct. 3: Best Chest and Tri's Day

Yesterday was a bit of a crap shoot. Did shoulders and back, but my focus was bad and I ended up doing a bunch of random stuff in no reasonable order.

Today, I got back on track and had a good day. Not very interested in my chest getting bigger, so I'm keeping the chest reps low and focusing more on strength

Chest and Tri's

Bench Press: 2x7 warm-up, 3-4x5 heavy
(185, 225, 245, 295, 265, 245)
**I like to work my way up to prove to myself that I can do the weight. Also, I'm still letting my shoulder heal. Last week, 275 felt like I was pushing it. Thankfully, I've healed enough to get a new high today. The drastic changes in my weights (245 to 295) aren't ideal- each person lifts different.

DB Inclined Flies: 3x8-10
(30s, 40s, 50s)

**Video soon. Here's a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsWrLAhhVJc**

Triceps Extension Superset: 2x15 each hand, 2x12, 2x10
**For these, alternate between palms facing up and palms facing down. EX: we did one set of 15 reps palms up, one set palms down for the first "2x15" set.



Go get big. And tell me how you did it..ha

No comments:

Post a Comment