SEND ME PIX TO PUT IN THE SLIDE SHOW!!! SHARE YOUR RESULTS!!!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Busty Wednesday

Chest Day
- I took Tuesday off and did cardio

Bench Max Routine (this calls for a lot of reps and always gets me better results than doing too much weight too fast):
Light warm-up weight: 1x12    (Knowing I'll get to +300 lbs, I start with 135 lbs [To give you an idea 
                                                                      ofwhere to start])
Light work-out weight: 1x 7     (Again, I did 185 lbs. for this set)
Work-out weight: 1x3-5            (225 lbs. for me [Whatever weight you like to do for sets of 7-10 normally])
Heavy weight: 1x1                     ***Repeat this last one until you can't go up anymore. Don't jump more
                                                    than 15 lbs at a time!!!! You will fail prematurely***

Incline Bench: 3x10 (with as much weight as you can do for 10 reps, of course)

Cable Incline B-flies: 3x12 (ask me what these are)

Finisher Bench Press: 5x5 (use a Squat cage/rack, lay on the floor or on a bench. Adjust the 
                                                                                      safety racks [the long ones that stick out! not the the ones that 
                                                                                      you rerack the bar on] so that when you grab the bar, your 
                                                                                      elbows level with your chest. Lock out the weight, let it rest back 
                                                                                      on the safety racks before doing the next rep)
Dumbbell B-flies: 3x12

Feedback???? Thoughts and such????

SOMEBODY SHARE SOME RESULTS OR SOMETHING!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey bro, its Nick H. from high school, I'm a personal trainer in Kentucky now and we have a similar split so I tell my clients to look at your days if we aren't meeting that week.

    Good stuff, you do work your chest a lot and kind of ignore in my opinion the two most important muscle sections for a good body, the back and legs just sayin.

    but still good shit man keep postin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yoo that's awesome to hear man...glad to know I'm not just typing to myself lol

      How did u become a PT? I'm interested in learning that and getting to that point myself.

      And yeah my leg work outs aren't as frequent as they should be, but I'm workin to switch that around. And back workouts are my second favorite lifts! Lol I just did that monday...hitting legs today

      Thanx for ur comments! Let's keep this convo going, por favor

      Delete
  2. Yeah, I like your workouts. another suggestion add more supersets. I think they kill and most people don't do them but they rip you up real quick.

    I got CPR certified and its called like a certificate to practice from ACE (american council on Exercise) Its pretty easy, I'm doing it while I go to school. Its decent money but you are more of a salesperson than a trainer sometimes.

    Its not just you everyone hates legs. I look forward to your leg workout today. I love shoulder workouts they are my favorite bro. How often are you doing cardio?

    ReplyDelete