SEND ME PIX TO PUT IN THE SLIDE SHOW!!! SHARE YOUR RESULTS!!!

Monday, January 30, 2012

To start off the week. . ."Chest-er Molester"

Soooo, I'm trying to get my bench max up. Starting the week with a. . .

Chest Day


Bench Press: 3x20

Heavy Dumbbell Bench Press: 3x10

Single-arm Incline DB Bench Press: 3x10-12

Incline Butterflies with Cables: 3x12 (At cable machine, put the cables midways between hips and knees. Arms ~1 
                                                                            foot away from hips, bring them up and across your body, touching hands in 
                                                                            the middle. Focuses on upper chests)


Heavy Butterflies on machine: 3x7-10


Decline Dumbbell Bench: 3x10-12


I should say do ABS!!! but I got tired and quit…. lol

COMMENTScommentsQUESTIONSandPICS!!!!

Get at it…

E

5 comments:

  1. When you work your chest bro, you definitely do it right... Good workout and always a good sign when your too tired to hit abs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Nick

      My other workouts are good; I end up having to leave some workouts off of here cuz idk how to describe them. gonna start making videos tomorrow tho!

      Trying to get my bench max up…20 lbs in a week

      Did u like my leg workout the other day?

      Delete
  2. No problem man.

    Yeah your other workouts are pretty solid too.
    I know what you mean by trying to describe the other workouts, I have a hard time doing that in person I bet over the internet is even harder.

    What's your max at right now? 20 lbs in a week is tough bro

    Yeah, I'm going to use parts of it for my leg workout this week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last time I did chest, I benched 335 and got 355 about halfway up (couldn't lock it out)

      blew my chest up yesterday..my last set of 20 was with 205, used 100s for the DB bench…did everything over the top yesterday. hopefully I'll be able to put up 355 early next week. I'm looking to bench and squat 200% of my body weight within the next few months

      Delete
  3. That's good bro. Hopefully you have a good spotter last thing you want is 300+ falling on you.
    but if you got it halfway it will come either later this week or early next. Gotta tuck those Lats under the bench and use the triceps too.

    What's your squat at?
    What's your weight if you don't mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete