SEND ME PIX TO PUT IN THE SLIDE SHOW!!! SHARE YOUR RESULTS!!!

Friday, January 27, 2012

Wobbly-leg Friday

Shout-out to Nick H…hope this is good enough for you cuzzz it killed me lol
Shout out to Wesley H. It was actually a pleasure lifting with you today! I love sharing the bit o' knowledge that I have. Teaching and helping someone else DOES NOT EQUAL slowing me down. Hopefully you'll stick with it and keep coming out.

Leg Day!!!!

One-Legged Leg Press (machine): 2x12, 1x20
Heavy Squats 4x5, 1x As many as possible (I finished with a set of 7)
Smith Machine Deadlifts: 3x10-12

Circuit- 3 rounds!!
1. Hamstring Curls (on machine): x10-12
2. One-legged Quad Curls (on machine): x10-12
3 Calf-raise Mini-circuit: feet parallel: 10 slow, 10 fast
                                           feet pigeon-toed (exaggerate it to work your inner calf): 10 slow, 10 fast
                                           feet pointing out (heels together, almost, to work the outer calf): 10 slow, 10 fast


Abdominals TAKE A NAP!!!!




Also!!!
Thanks everyone for the feedback! It helps and motivates me to keep doing this and keep hitting the gym myself. 


MORE COMMENTS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Is it possible to post pics?

No comments:

Post a Comment