SEND ME PIX TO PUT IN THE SLIDE SHOW!!! SHARE YOUR RESULTS!!!

Friday, July 13, 2012

July 13: Arm Day

So, yesterday I skipped the gym for another engagement. Came back with a vengeance today. This video had me at tears almost

Secondly, my sister's hitting the books hard prepping for the BAR had me pumped to hit the weights hard

ARM DAY
Seated Dumbbell Triceps Extensions: 3x10-12



-----------------------------------

Barbell Bicep Curls: 3x10
-----------------------------------

Reverse-grip Bench Press: 3x5-7 **Reverse-grip means the palm-side of your wrist it facing your head instead of your feet
-----------------------------------

Heavy Preacher Curls: 3x7
-----------------------------------

Triceps Extensions Superset w/ Cables: 3 circuits, sets of 12, palms up and palms down
-----------------------------------

Barbell Reverse-grip Bicep Curl & Dumbbell Hammer Curl Superset: 3 circuits, sets of 10-12






LEMME HEAR FROM SOMEBODY!!!


SHOUTOUTS:
Gordon- Again man, great day. You keep impressing me. Zak had nothing but good things to say about y'alls shoulder day (that I missed). I've been bragging about how you're gonna make more progress than AJ Pichardo (who's "training" with Ryan Brackett…)

Zak- for being a good lifting partner. No mushiness for you lol

No comments:

Post a Comment