SEND ME PIX TO PUT IN THE SLIDE SHOW!!! SHARE YOUR RESULTS!!!

Thursday, July 5, 2012

July 5, 2012: Shoulder Day

My gym was closed yesterday, sad face.
Back in there today, though, feeling inspired as ever!

SHOULDER DAY


Barbell Shoulder Press: 3x10-12

Extended Deltoid Triplets: 3 sets, (7 reps of each of the 3 different isolations, each set). **Don't try and do more weight than you can handle! The last ones are the hardest.


Heavy Upright Rows: 3x7


Shrugs: 3x12

Dumbell Front Deltoid Raises: 3x12 **In the video, my lifting buddy uses a barbell. Use a dumbbell, one arm at a time.

Heavy Arnold Press: 3x7 **I only did 1 arm in the video. Do both arms together, this time.



SHOUTOUTS!
Jeremy Cegers- new name that I hope to put on here again, soon! Future lifting buddies from afar, I hope!
Gordon Pherribo- This man shows up again! Again, it's great to have you lifting with Zak and I. Keep it up. It's exciting to see you push yourself in the gym
DeVynne F…n- Can we actually chill one of these days? lol. It was good seeing you in the gym, too. You'll have deltoids one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment