SEND ME PIX TO PUT IN THE SLIDE SHOW!!! SHARE YOUR RESULTS!!!

Saturday, July 7, 2012

July 7: The skinny leg jokes end soon

This one was a grinder…

Leg Day


Squats: 3x10 + a light warmup set of 12 **Just because it's a set of 10 doesn't mean light weight! Do as much weight as you can handle for 10 reps. I barely finished my last set

Heavy Leg Press: 3x7 **Same concept as before- enough weight that you're questioning rather or not you can finish after the 5th rep of each set

Quad Curls (on machine): 3x10-12

Calf raises: 3x20 (10 slow, 10 fast each set)

Light weight Deadlifts: 3x10-12 **Really focus on form and keeping your butt under you the whole time. Works your lower back and core, as well as your hips and thighs.

3 comments:

  1. Eheheh, can't wait to see your legs look proportional to the rest of your body :D ... ahem, I mean can't wait to see them bigger? No, that sounds weird...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you do your calf raises? I've been doing them in the smith machine, but I've also seen it done on the leg press.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I normally do calf raises on the smith machine. I have flat feet, so calf raises hurt the plains of my feet if i stretch them too much. The superset that I did (July 19) are my favorite calf workout. I don't do heavy weight, but the high rep count gets my calves nice and pumped

      Thanx for the question..I hope I answered it

      Delete