SEND ME PIX TO PUT IN THE SLIDE SHOW!!! SHARE YOUR RESULTS!!!

Monday, July 9, 2012

July 9: Chest Day is the Best Day

Used today to measure how my strength has increased and what not. We started out by maxing out on bench press, which is good to do every now and then to make sure you're increasing. Unfortunately, my elbow was sore from bball the other day- no new max for me

Chest Day


Max-out Bench: 1x12 (135 lbs), 1x10 (185 lbs), 1x7 (205), 1x5 (225) 1x3 (255), drop to single rep sets and increase weight until failure (275, 295, 315, 325, 335) ** I only listed my weights as a way of judging how I increased each time

Heavy Incline Dumbbell Bench: 3x7 (both hands at a time)

Decline Cable Butterflies: 3x10


Dips: 3x min. of 15 (get help or use the pad if needed- I did 15, 25, 27)

ABS!!! And go eat healthy.  PROTEINNNNN! (I laughed…)

SHOUTOUTS!!!
Gordon (again!!!) and Bill- watching y'all helped me push myself today. I'ma feel this tomorrow…
Zak- almost got nervous you were gonna outlift me today lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment